This course will allow you to explore the technical design and implementation of Information Security Program controls.
- Gain a better understanding of risk management, documentation, and auditing.
- Discuss real-world cybersecurity risks and review possible technical controls and security configurations.
- Complete hands-on exercises with a variety of security testing software, such as Kali Linux.
- Gain working experience with security tools, troubleshooting and analysis tools, vulnerability scanning, and patching processes.
- Reference security standards from NIST and CIS.
Information Security Consultant
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist