This course will allow you to explore the technical design and implementation of Information Security Program controls.
- Gain a better understanding of risk management, documentation, and auditing.
- Use real-world exercises to understand possible solutions, technical considerations, and configuration.
- Get hands-on experience with security tools, troubleshooting and analysis tools, vulnerability scanning and patching processes.
- Incident Response Procedures
- System Hardening
- Mobile Device Management
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testing
- Patch Management
- Social Engineering Testing
- Perimeter, Network, and Endpoint Security
- Data Backup and Replication
- Coures Open Dates: 11/1/2017, 1/8/2018, 4/2/2018, 7/16/2018, 10/1/2018
- Core Certification Price: $1,295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSTP designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist