This course will allow you to examine trending mobile solutions and emerging mobile risks to ensure effective risk management.
- Develop mobile policies and strategies to take back to your institution.
- Receive hands-on training for all aspects of mobile administration.
- Ability to complete FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment requirements.
- Explore mobile vulnerabilities and weaknesses to better secure your future.
- Receive assistance with the Cyber Risk Management and Oversight and Cybersecurity Controls domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Mobile Malware
- Mobile Device Security and Best Practices
- Creating a Mobile Device Policy
- End-Point Security
- Mobile Application Management
- Developing a BYOB Strategy
- Risk Assessment, Policy, and Auditing
- Start Dates: 12/17/2018
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Contact SBS Institute to register.
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBMA designation.
Dakota State University
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist