This course will allow you to master concepts and technologies used by today’s hackers to better defend your institution.
- Gain real-world cybersecurity defense knowledge and skills you can put to use immediately.
- Take security into your own hands with the ability to run basic scanning processes on demand as threats arise.
- Better understand your risks so you can better communicate them to your team.
- Receive assistance with the Cybersecurity Controls domain of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment
- The four step process: information gathering, scanning, exploitation, and post exploitation
- How attackers leverage the web
- Post scanning, fingerprinting, and versioning techniques
- Vulnerability scanning with Nessus
- Exploitation and privilege escalation utilizing John the Ripper
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Exploiting the human by “hacking” users
- Post exploitation and meterpreter
- Course Open Dates: 1/15/2018, 4/9/2018, 8/13/2018, 12/10/2018
- Specialized Certification: $999.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBEH designation.
C|EH, CPT, Security+
Penetration Test Engineer
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist