This course will allow you to master the concepts and technologies used by today’s hackers to better defend your institution.
- Gain real-world cybersecurity defense knowledge and skills you can put to use immediately.
- Take security into your own hands with the ability to run scanning processes on demand as threats arise.
- Better understand your risks so you can communicate them to your team more effectively.
- Assist with the Cybersecurity Controls domain of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- The four step process: information gathering, scanning, exploitation, and post exploitation
- How attackers leverage the web
- Post scanning, fingerprinting, and versioning techniques
- Vulnerability scanning with Nessus
- Exploitation and privilege escalation utilizing John the Ripper
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Exploiting the human by “hacking” users
- Post exploitation and meterpreter
- Start Dates: 12/7/2023, 3/12/2024, 6/11/2024, 9/10/2024, 12/10/2024
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 4.25 Lecture Hours / 7 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBEH designation.
President - SBS Institute
Executive Vice President, Information Security Consulting - SBS CyberSecurity
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist