Date: January 7, 2021
Time: 1:00-2:30 PM CT
Price: $265, recording available for 30 days
Presenter: Chad Knutson, President & CISO - SBS CyberSecurity
The SolarWinds breach caused a cybersecurity shockwave that our government and businesses were unprepared for. Such a complex hack, built around trusted vendor relationships, has never been seen in our country. The scale and style of this attack are forcing a fundamental rethink of cybersecurity practices, even if your business does not use SolarWinds Orion.
The SolarWinds incident highlights significant future risks. Undoubtedly the doors are now open for attacks of a similar nature. But where do you start? How do you incorporate the lessons learned from this attack? Which processes need to be reviewed? Which vendor relationships need to be scrutinized? With your questions in mind, we designed a 90-minute webinar in which we will guide you through a step-by-step action plan. Jumpstart the review and redesign of your Information Security Program and join us on January 7 at 1:00 PM CST!
We will answer questions such as:
- What’s the latest news and current impact of the SolarWinds attack?
- How do supply chain attacks work?
- How should we manage supply chain risk?
- What changes does my vendor management program need?
- How can I identify if my network is vulnerable to this style of attack?
- What are the indicators of a compromised network?
- What do I need to do to keep my network safe?
- How do we strategize and respond in case of an incident?
- Which measures will bolster our system hardening and security design?
Audience: Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, Board members, or anyone who has sleep disruptions over cybersecurity threats.
SBS Institute 1.5 CPEs*: CBSM, CBSTP, CBCM, CBSE, CBIH
ISC2*: Estimated 1.5 hrs. CISSP
ISACA*: Estimated 1.5 hrs. CISA, CISM, CRISC
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.