Webinar: FDIC InTREx Changes and Their Impact on Your Next IT Exam
FDIC InTREx Changes and Their Impact on Your Next IT Exam
Date: Thursday, December 14
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM CT
Price: $295 | Member Price: $245
How will the recent changes and updates to the IT Risk Examination (InTREx) program impact your next IT Exam? Ensure you follow the new guidelines regarding third-party relationships, accountability, and responsibility to meet these new reporting requirements.
How You Will Benefit:
- A look at the FDIC InTREx program - what it was vs. what it is now
- A dive into the changes to the InTREx Audit module
- Additional changes to the InTREx Support and Delivery and Management modules
- How to prepare for the InTREx exam and demonstrate compliance with the FDIC regulations?
- What changes are likely coming next for InTREx?
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.