Date: October 6-7, 2020
SBS Speaker: Chad Knutson, President SBS CyberSecurity
- Modern Cyber Attacks are Automated
- Current Regulatory Guidance and GLBA Overview
- Business Continuity, Incident Response and Pandemic Preparedness
- Managing your Managed Service Provider -12 Questions to ask your MSP
- Information Security Program Components, including: 1. IT Risk Assessment 2. Vendor Management 3. Business Continuity 4. Incident Response 5. Cybersecurity (Organizational) Risk Assessment 6. Cybersecurity Culture and Training Programs
About the Conference: This virtual program is designed to provide training on evolving cybersecurity threats and what your bank should do to build a strong Information Security Program that helps protect against these threats.
We will identify components of a comprehensive Information Security Program that enables successful IT Examinations and minimizes your risk against real-world threats. This seminar will walk you through various FFIEC, FDIC, and OCC resources, as well as other industry best practices.
We will also review some timely hot topics, including Pandemic Preparedness, Managed Service Providers, and creating a Culture of Security at your institution.
Learn more at https://www.kybanks.com/.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.