North Carolina Online: Certified Banking Vendor Manager
Start Date: June 12, 2019
Delivery: Online, Self-paced. Allowed 10 weeks to complete.
Duration: 6.5 Lecture Hours / 8 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
Certification Price: $999
Description: This online certification opens on June 12 and is available on demand for you to complete at your own pace. The Certified Banking Vendor Manager course includes real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
Watch a short video from the instructor for a more detailed description of the course.
- Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Alleviate some of the stress of vendor management by designing an effective, time-saving process.
- Develop a clear understanding of vendor breaches, laws, and regulations.
- Implement a vendor selection and review process with confidence.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
Instructor: Jon Waldman, CISA, CRISC,
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who should register: ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
Renewal Information: A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Request Password |
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.