Illinois On-Site: Certified Banking Vendor Manager
This course includes real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
Date: July 25-26, 2018
Location: Springfield, IL
Certification Price: $1,295
- Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Develop a clear understanding and confidently implement a vendor selection and review process.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
Instructor: Jon Waldman, CISA, CRISC,
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who should attend: ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
Details: This onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers. You will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training.
Renewal Information: A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.