This course will provide you with an understanding of the fundamental digital forensic and incident response processes necessary to address the growing digital investigative needs of your institution.
- Understand why and how digital investigations are treated like a real criminal investigation.
- Know how to get the data you need to prosecute evil insiders and successfully defend against attackers.
- Create a proper chain of custody for digital incidents.
- Be prepared for incidents with detection, containment, and eradication.
- Assist with the Cybersecurity Controls and Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- DFIR Definitions and Procedures
- DFIR Necessary Tools and Skills
- Incident Response Preparation
- Data Acquisition
- Digital Forensics
- Network Forensics Investigations
- Incident Case Studies
- Start Dates: 11/30/2021, 2/22/2022, 5/24/2022, 8/23/2022, 11/29/2022
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 7 Lecture Hours / 6 Lab Exercises / 2 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBFI designation.
Senior Vice President,
Information Security Consultant
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist