This course will guide you as you learn how to take security into your own hands with the ability to identify and remediate vulnerabilities at your institution.
- Gain a clear understanding of scanning tools available in the market.
- Explore best practices for continuous vulnerability monitoring.
- Find bugs to patch, security settings to fix, and software to remove on your systems.
- Regulatory Overview and Vulnerability Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Perimeter Network Testing
- Web Application Vulnerability Testing
- Introduction to Packet Capture and Analysis
- Remediation, Reporting, and Action Tracking
- Cloud, Remote Access, and VPN Considerations
- Start Date: 8/14/2017, 12/4/2017
- Specialized Certification Price: $999.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist