This course will guide you as you learn how to take security into your own hands with the ability to identify and remediate vulnerabilities at your institution.
- Gain a clear understanding of scanning tools available in the market.
- Explore best practices for continuous vulnerability monitoring.
- Find bugs to patch, security settings to fix, and software to remove on your systems.
- Regulatory Overview and Vulnerability Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Perimeter Network Testing
- Web Application Vulnerability Testing
- Introduction to Packet Capture and Analysis
- Remediation, Reporting, and Action Tracking
- Cloud, Remote Access, and VPN Considerations
- Course Open Date: 3/20/2019, 6/19/2019, 9/24/2019, 12/18/2019
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 6 Lecture Hours / 6 Lab Exercises / 1 Quiz / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVA designation.
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist