This course includes real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
Watch a short video from the instructor for a more detailed description of the course.
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Alleviate some of the stress of vendor management by designing an effective, time-saving process.
- Develop a clear understanding of vendor breaches, laws, and regulations.
- Implement a vendor selection and review process with confidence.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
- Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
- Start Dates: 3/7/2023, 7/6/2023, 9/12/2023, 12/5/2023
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 6.5 Lecture Hours / 8 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer