This course includes real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Develop a clear understanding and confidently implement a vendor selection and review process.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
- Vendor Breaches, Laws, and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBVM designation.
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer