This course will provide you with a clear understanding of management requirements for Information Security and a strategic technology background for future planning.
- Gain a better understanding of the key elements of an Information Security Program.
- Make more informed decisions about risk mitigating activities.
- Be empowered to ask the right security questions.
- Design roles and responsibilities for effective cybersecurity governance.
- Hot Topics in Technology, Security, and Fraud
- Risk Management
- Policy and Procedures
- Audit Programs
- Start Dates: 10/16/2017
- Core Certification: $1,295.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
Dr. Kevin Streff
Founder and Chief Strategist
Director of the Center for Information Assurance
Dakota State University
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO