This course will provide you with a clear understanding of management requirements for Information Security and a strategic technology background for future planning.
- Gain a better understanding of the key elements of an Information Security Program.
- Make more informed decisions about risk mitigating activities.
- Be empowered to ask the right security questions.
- Design roles and responsibilities for effective cybersecurity governance.
- Hot Topics in Technology, Security, and Fraud
- Risk Management
- Policy and Procedures
- Audit Programs
- Course Open Dates: 2/12/2018, 6/11/2018, 10/15/2018
- Core Certification: $1,295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSE designation.
Dr. Kevin Streff
Founder and Chief Strategist
Director of the Center for Information Assurance
Dakota State University
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO