This course will provide you with a clear understanding of management requirements for Information Security and a strategic technology background for future planning.
- Gain a better understanding of the key elements of an Information Security Program.
- Make more informed decisions about risk mitigating activities.
- Be empowered to ask the right security questions.
- Design roles and responsibilities for effective cybersecurity governance.
- Hot Topics in Technology, Security, and Fraud
- Risk Management
- Policy and Procedures
- Audit Programs
- Start Dates: 10/15/2018, 2/11/2019, 5/14/2019, 8/9/2019, 11/8/2019
- Price: $1,295.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 3 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSE designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO