This course will provide you with an increased understanding of the best practices related to handling common incidents in the banking industry and minimizing losses.
- Build out Incident Response procedures to take back to your institution.
- Receive assistance with the Threat Intelligence and Collaboration as well as the Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Incident Response Overview and Regulations
- Incident Response Policy
- Preserving Evidence and Data
- RAM Acquisition
- Corporate Account Takeover
- Data Breach
- Insider Threats
- Start Dates: 6/26/2017, 9/5/2017
- Specialized Certification: $999.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
CISSP, CRIC, CISA
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer