This course will provide you with an increased understanding of the best practices related to handling common incidents in the banking industry and minimizing losses.
- Become an expert in responding to incidents and minimizing losses.
- Build out Incident Response procedures to take back to your institution.
- Assist with the Threat Intelligence and Collaboration as well as the Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Incident Response Overview and Regulations
- Incident Response Policy
- Preserving Evidence and Data
- RAM Acquisition
- Corporate Account Takeover
- Data Breach
- Insider Threats
- Start Dates: 1/10/2023, 4/18/2023, 7/18/2023, 10/17/2023
- Price: $999
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 6 Lecture Hours / 6 Lab Exercises / 2 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBIH designation.
CBFI, CBSM, CBSTP
Information Security Consultant
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer