This course will provide you with an increased understanding of the best practices related to handling common incidents in the banking industry and minimizing losses.
- Become an expert in responding to incidents and minimizing losses.
- Build out Incident Response procedures to take back to your institution.
- Receive assistance with the Threat Intelligence and Collaboration as well as the Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Regulations and Governance
- Incident Response Plan
- Financial Institution Specific Procedures
- Investigator Toolbox
- Forensics in Incident Response
- Testing Methods
- Notification Methods (SAR, Customer, Regulatory Agencies)
- Start Dates: 1/15/2019, 4/18/2019, 7/11/2019, 10/16/2019
- Price: $999
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 6 Lecture Hours / 6 Lab Exercises / 2 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBIH designation.
CISSP, CRIC, CISA
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer