This course will use real-world exercises to help you build a useful and repeatable business continuity plan to take back to your institution.
- Develop a clear understanding of a business continuity plan, which will make your work more efficient and effective.
- Confidently implement and manage a strong business continuity plan.
- Prepare your institution for the worst case scenario.
- Gain practical solutions for FFIEC Appendix J requirements.
- Laws and Regulations
- Complete a Business Impact Analysis
- Complete a Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plan Management
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Incident Response
- Backup Planning
- Business Continuity Testing
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBBCP designation.
Information Security Consultant
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer