Florida On-Site: Certified Banking Security Manager
The on-site CBSM™ will assist you in developing and managing an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution.
Date: December 6-7 | Location: Orlando, FL | Certification Price: $1,295
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of your information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
Instructor: Chad Knutson, CISSP, CRISC, CISA President, SBS Institute
Who should attend: ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
Details: This onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers. You will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training.
Renewal Information: A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.