A key piece to any Information Security Program is a high-quality Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Let SBS help design and test a comprehensive plan that encompasses four areas: Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Pandemic Preparedness. A well-structured plan can help mitigate the negative effects of a natural disaster, unexpected power outage, widespread illness, and many other unexpected events.
Your consultant will:
- Work with you to create a BCP, which includes a disaster recovery and pandemic flu plan.
- Assist with Business Impact Analysis (BIA) measurables: recovery point objective (RPO), recovery time objective (RTO), maximum allowable downtime (MAD).
- Provide a mock scenario that will allow your institution to properly follow and test your BCP.
- Review the results of the mock scenario test with you and provide a full report including the strengths and weaknesses of the current plan and recommendations for improving the process.
- Ensure the mock scenario test is documented properly for regulators and the process is as smooth as possible.
Get certified! Build a useful and repeatable business continuity plan to implement at your institution with the Certified Banking Business Continuity Professional course.
Looking for an automated approach to Business Continuity? Check out TRAC™!
✔ The SBS Advantage
- Have confidence in your organization's ability to handle an emergency by allowing an industry expert to assist in your planning.
- Test your program and receive guidance to ensure your processes run smoothly.
- Demonstrate a well-managed program, including all proper documentation.