There are a common set of challenges when it comes to working on cybersecurity. Balancing cybersecurity tasks with your other responsibilities, having confidence in your security decisions, keeping projects and documents organized, meeting compliance and regulatory goals, and protecting your organization from cybercrime are just a few of those challenges. TRAC™ is our integrated cybersecurity risk management solution developed to simplify cybersecurity risk management and assist users with tackling their cybersecurity challenges with ease. It automates the tedious risk assessment process and produces customized results that align with regulation, best practices, and your strategic goals.
Download the TRAC flyer to learn more.
TRACTM - A Smarter Way to Manage Risk
Why Choose TRAC?
- Receive unlimited one-on-one training and support.
- See where you rank among your peers with powerful peer comparison reporting.
- Save days or even weeks’ worth of time and increase productivity with the most predefined, industry-specific data of any tool on the market.
- Make more informed security decisions with the ability to score your IT assets, vendors, and business processes – giving you a clear understanding of where you have the most risk.
- Centralize the storage, management, and analysis of security documentation.
- Trust your results with a proven, time-tested risk assessment model that has led organizations through thousands of successful exams.
"SBS’ TRAC software has been an excellent tool in developing and maintaining our Information Security Program. We currently use TRAC for the majority of our FFIEC IT compliance needs. With TRAC we have matured our Information Security Program, utilizing the data to add strategic value. All of our required documentation is centralized and updated regularly, reducing the concerns of missing a new federal guideline or update. I would recommend SBS to any bank looking for a strong partner for their information security needs." - Jon Biskner, Mid-Size Community Bank in Wisconsin
Take the next step today: Download Additional Information | Join a Weekly Demo | Request a Quote