Date: May 28, 2020
Location: Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Place, Columbus, Ohio
SBS Instructor: Jon Waldman, President - SBS Institute
Learn More: https://www.f4.events/events/30800-2020-obl-it-forum-may/
The 2020 OBL IT Forum for Community Bankers will continue to offer an ongoing platform for IT and cybersecurity professionals to discuss relevant topics and exchange ideas relating to the IT and cybersecurity within their organizations. General sessions and breakouts led by Jon Waldman, SBS CyberSecurity and Dan Hadaway, Infotex, will focus on both managerial and technical paths.
- Discuss current industry challenges in a roundtable forum
- Form relationships with other IT and cybersecurity professionals
- Learn about hot-topic technology and cybersecurity issues affecting other community banks
- Discuss current and future technology and cybersecurity technologies, threats, and trends
- Break down the newest guidance from the FFIEC, other regulatory agencies, and other industry best practices
- Discuss ways to implement new technologies, guidance, and best practices in your program
- Answer questions about your most pressing IT and cybersecurity challenges
- Talk about cutting-edge industry technologies and concepts
- Take away real-world solutions to use in your own institutions
Who Should Attend?
This forum is designed for all individuals tasked with governing, managing, overseeing and implementing technology at financial institutions, including CISOs, ISOs, IT/network managers, network administrators, IT specialists and other individuals tasked with managing or overseeing IT or cybersecurity within your bank. Senior management and directors are also invited to attend to better understand the opportunities and challenges that cybersecurity presents in institutions of all sizes.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.