Date: August 12, 2021 and November 18, 2021
Location: QUEST Conference Center, 9200 Worthington Road, Columbus, OH 43240
SBS Instructor: Jon Waldman, President - SBS Institute
Learn More: https://www.ohiobankersleague.com/
The 2021 OBL IT Forum for Community Bankers will continue to offer an ongoing platform for IT and cybersecurity professionals to discuss relevant topics and exchange ideas relating to the IT and cybersecurity within their organizations. General sessions and breakouts led by Jon Waldman, SBS CyberSecurity and Dan Hadaway, Infotex, will focus on both managerial and technical paths.
- Discuss current industry challenges in a roundtable forum
- Form relationships with other IT and cybersecurity professionals
- Learn about the latest hot-topic technology and cybersecurity issues, threats and trends affecting other community banks
- Break down the newest guidance from the FFIEC, other regulatory agencies and other industry best practices
- Discover ways to implement new technologies, guidance, and best practices in your environment
- Answer questions about your most pressing IT and cybersecurity challenges
- Take away real-world solutions to use in your own Institutions
- Compare your own IT plans, performance and goals with those of your peers
- Stay on top of the latest compliance issues and examiner expectations, and learn how your peers will approach them.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.