This course will focus specifically on each element of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool. In addition, we will complete detailed lab exercises that demonstrate how each process works. Students should be able to complete the actual assessment for their institution as part of the course.
Date: September 15-16, 2020
Location: Iowa Bankers Association, 8800 NW 62nd Avenue, Johnston, IA
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment guidance
- Yes with Compensating Control answers
- How to use Compensating Control
- FFIEC Booklet Control Mappings
- Latest Cybersecurity Risks
- Cybersecurity Overview
- Inherent Risk
- Risk Maturity
- Cybersecurity Policy
- Effective Cybersecurity Reporting and Decision-Making
- Cybersecurity Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Build a solid foundation of understanding for the FFIEC guidance.
- Gain the knowledge to better defend cybersecurity threats.
Instructor: Jon Waldman
President, SBS Institute
Who should attend: Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO
Details: This onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers. You will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training.
Renewal Information: A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBCM designation.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.