Date: September 18, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM CT
SBS Instructor: Cole Ponto
This webinar is presented in partnership with GSB.
Cybersecurity threats continue to rapidly evolve in sophistication and are occurring with increased frequency. Daily, we hear news about new data breach, dangerous strain of malware, innovative hacking schemes, and targeted efforts of organized crime groups. In fact, cybersecurity news has become so pervasive that it’s not even shocking news to most people anymore. This session will provide detailed information on how to prevent the latest information security threats or ways to mitigate the latest vulnerabilities. The discussion will include:
- ATM Fraud
- Organized Crime and Cyber Threat trends
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Network Compromises and Data Breaches
- New internet-based vulnerabilities
- Commercial Account Takeover
- Wire /ACH Fraud
- Standards for protecting information systems (NIST, SANS, ISO)
- Advanced controls to mitigate risk (DLP, SIEM, App Whitelisting, Next Gen Firewalls, Network Segregation, Incident Response, Continual Monitoring, Forensics)
- How to tie standards and controls to the IT Risk Assessment and IT Audit Program
Target Audience: Information security officer, IT manager, risk officer, internal auditor, CIO, and executives looking to better understand cybersecurity risks.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.