This course will assist you in understanding the foundational methodologies behind TRAC. You will be immersed in all TRAC modules, learn how they interact, and how to meet regulatory expectations using TRAC. Special focus will also be given to the “why” and interpreting data flowing out of TRAC. The resources and exercises available with this course will help you develop valuable material to take back to your institution.
Upon course completion the user shall be able to use TRAC to the fullest capability and…
- Will have the beginnings of functional module setup within TRAC.
- Understand the commonality of functionally dependent and functionally identical modules.
- Understand the risk assessment methodology and practice.
- Confidently be able to explain the process of each module to an auditor, regulator, committee, and Board of Directors.
- Administration and Settings
- IT Risk Assessment
- Vendor Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Management
- Documents and Organizational Risk Assessment
- CaTRAC and Action Tracking
- BSA, Compliance, ERM, and Audit
- Start Dates: 10/4/2022, 1/10/2023, 7/11/2023, 10/10/2023
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 7 Lecture Hours / 5 Lab Exercises / 7 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CTP designation.
Client Services Information Security Consultant
Who Should Attend
Current TRAC users.