This course will allow you to explore the technical design and implementation of Information Security Program controls.
- Gain a better understanding of risk management, documentation, and auditing.
- Discuss real-world cybersecurity risks and review possible technical controls and security configurations.
- Complete hands-on exercises with a variety of security testing software, such as Kali Linux.
- Gain working experience with security tools, troubleshooting and analysis tools, vulnerability scanning, and patching processes.
- Reference security standards from NIST and CIS.
- Incident Response Procedures
- System Hardening
- Mobile Device Management
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testing
- Patch Management
- Social Engineering Testing
- Perimeter, Network, and Endpoint Security
- Data Backup and Replication
- Start Dates: 1/7/2020, 4/8/2020, 7/1/2020, 10/6/2020
- Price: $1,295.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 14.5 Lecture Hours / 5 Lab Exercises / 2 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSTP designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist