This course will allow you to gain knowledge of fundamental forensic processes to address the growing digital investigative needs of your institution.
- Understand why and how digital investigations are treated like a real criminal investigation.
- Create a proper chain of custody for digital incidents.
- Be prepared for the worst case scenario to lessen the impact.
- Receive assistance with the Cybersecurity Controls and Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Data Retention
- RAM Acquisition
- Forensic Tools
- Internal Investigation
- Windows Forensics
- Email Investigation
- Start Dates: 9/18/2017
- Specialized Certification Price: $999.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
Dr. Ashley Podhradsky
Dakota State University
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist