This course will allow you to gain knowledge of fundamental forensic processes to address the growing digital investigative needs of your institution.
- Understand why and how digital investigations are treated like a real criminal investigation.
- Create a proper chain of custody for digital incidents.
- Be prepared for the worst case scenario to lessen the impact.
- Receive assistance with the Cybersecurity Controls and Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
- Data Retention
- RAM Acquisition
- Forensic Tools
- Internal Investigation
- Windows Forensics
- Email Investigation
- Start Dates: 10/22/2018, 2/26/2019, 5/30/2019, 8/29/2019, 11/26/2019
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 3.5 Lecture Hours / 8 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBFI designation.
Dr. Ashley Podhradsky
Dakota State University
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist