Harden your network to defend a cybercriminal’s malicious attack by having an SBS ethical hacker safely simulate a cyber-attack and exploit vulnerabilities. External Penetration Testing is the process of working from outside your organization’s network to discover, actively exploit, and report vulnerabilities that affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your IT systems.
A Penetration Test includes the following:
- Conducted by an SBS consultant with knowledge of the institution’s environment.
- Scan of the network from the outside for known weaknesses.
- Testing includes an informed penetration test, network scan, and exploitation.
- White-box and black-box testing available.
- Comes with the TRAC™ Action Tracking module to assist institutions in automating their recommendation tracking.
- Experienced consultants are available after the penetration test for guidance.
- Test report is prioritized to address critical systems that indicate where possible risks may lie.
- To supplement external penetration testing, SBS also provides testing services on internal and wireless networks.
For a limited time, SBS is including a Password Audit as part of a Penetration Test/Vulnerability Assessment Bundle. Execute the combination of a Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test along with a Password Audit to provide a thorough assessment of your network security. A limited number of this service bundle are available. Learn more about this limited time offer.
SBS has adopted a six-step methodology for conducting external Penetration Tests that will ensure thorough and consistent results.
- Pre-Engagement Interaction
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Post Exploitation
✔ THE SBS ADVANTAGE