Remote Work - Secure Your Devices and Data From Anywhere
Date: Wednesday, September 20
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM CT
Price: $249 | Member Price: $199
Description: If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that the workforce of the future is embracing remote and mobile work like never before! During the pandemic, most organizations were forced to quickly figure out how to enable remote work. Speed and convenience often trumped security.
As the remote work revolution continues, safeguarding our business data, employees, and customers from the ever-evolving cyber threats becomes paramount. A coffee shop, airport, beach, or their own homes—all these locations are now part of your corporate network.
Join us for this engaging webinar and discuss with cyber experts how to protect your organization's digital landscape and your remote workers.
How You Will Benefit:
- Analyze and mitigate threats associated with remote work
- Better understand security in the public cloud
- Put in place must-have remote working governance
- Adopt robust data practices and procedures
- Identify the top controls to mitigate remote working risk
- Effectively train your employees to be resilient to threats
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.