Title: Plan for the Worst, Respond with the Best - Crafting Your Ultimate Incident Response Strategy
Recorded: Wednesday, August 16
Price: $249 | Member Price: $199
Get the recording
Description: In today's cybersecurity landscape, it is no longer possible to assume that our organization will never be compromised. It is not a question of if a cyber incident will occur, but when. As an IT/IS professional or executive, you don't want to be staring down a major cyber incident without a strong Incident Response Plan that's been thoughtfully crafted, reviewed, and tested.
Don't miss our power-packed webinar on building an effective Incident Response Plan. We'll equip you with essential tips and strategies for building a robust IRP so you can handle any type of cyber incident thrown your way.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain a clear understanding of key components that go into your Incident Response Plan.
- Discover how to define roles and responsibilities.
- Communicate masterfully with stakeholders and customers.
- Learn incident triage techniques to swiftly tackle incidents.
- Gain the know-how to build efficient incident response playbooks.
- Understand the importance of regular review and updates to your IRP.
Get the recording
Access to the live event (hosted on Microsoft Teams) and recording (available from your SBS Institute Account after the event).
Attending live or watching the recording grants 1.5 CPE credits to the registered attendee.
Member price is automatically applied and is applicable to SBS Institute certification holders.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.