TRAC User Group: Security Edition
Held Wednesday, September 28, 2022 | 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM CT | Fee: Free for TRAC users
Join us for a Security Cyberfest in our third TRAC User Group. Learn how to best prepare for audits, see our hackers at work, and use TRAC to meet your regulatory requirements. Be the first to see new features and help contribute to TRAC's roadmap.
This virtual event, hosted by SBS, is designed to build an interactive community that allows TRAC users to:
- Share experiences
- Discuss tried and true best practices
- Provide input into the future development of the tool
- Get a behind the scenes view of upcoming enhancements
- Ensure they are maximizing their TRAC experience
- Learn about new features and functionalities
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.