This course will assist you in maturing and managing your information security program to meet cybersecurity and regulatory expectations. The resources and exercises available with this course will help you develop valuable material to take back to your institution.
Watch a short video from the instructor for a more detailed description of the course.
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of your information security program.
- Access to a library of over 50 cybersecurity resources including FFIEC handbooks, best practice standards, example processes, and guidance.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
- Start Dates: 11/2/2021, 2/1/2022. 5/3/2022, 8/2/2022, 11/1/2022
- Price: $1,295.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 12.5 Lecture Hours / 8 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer