This course will assist you in developing and managing an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution.
Watch a short video from the instructor for a more detailed description of the course.
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of your information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
- Start Dates: 11/5/2018, 2/1/2019, 5/7/2019, 8/1/2019, 11/1/2019
- Price: $1,295.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 12.5 Lecture Hours / 8 Lab Exercises / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer