This course will assist you in developing and managing an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution.
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of your information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer