This course will focus specifically on each element of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool. In addition, we will complete detailed lab exercises that demonstrate how each process works. Students should be able to complete the actual assessment for their institution as part of the course.
- Build a solid foundation of understanding for the FFIEC guidance.
- Gain the knowledge to better defend cybersecurity threats.
- Cybersecurity Overview
- Inherent Risk
- Risk Maturity
- Cybersecurity Policy
- Effective Cybersecurity Reporting and Decision-Making
- Cybersecurity Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Start Dates: 6/12/2017, 9/11/2017, 12/11/2017
- Specialized Certification: $999.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO