This course will focus specifically on each element of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, including continual updates. In addition, we will complete detailed lab exercises that demonstrate how each process works.
BONUS! Students should be able to complete the actual assessment of their institution as part of the course.
- Complete the actual Cybersecurity Assessment for your institution.
- Develop a deeper understanding of commonly missed baseline controls.
- Build a solid foundation of understanding for the FFIEC guidance.
- Gain the knowledge to better defend against cybersecurity threats.
- Receive a comprehensive collection of cybersecurity resources.
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment guidance
- Yes with Compensating Control answers
- How to use Compensating Control
- FFIEC Booklet Control Mappings
- Latest Cybersecurity Risks
- Cybersecurity Overview
- Inherent Risk
- Risk Maturity
- Cybersecurity Policy
- Effective Cybersecurity Reporting and Decision-Making
- Cybersecurity Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Start Dates: 5/22/2019, 8/20/2019, 11/18/2019
- Price: $999.00
- Delivery: Online, Self-paced
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Duration: 7 Lecture Hours / 5 Lab Exercises / 2 Quizzes / Final Exam
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBCM designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO