This course will focus specifically on each element of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, including recent updates. In addition, we will complete detailed lab exercises that demonstrate how each process works. Students should be able to complete the actual assessment for their institution as part of the course.
- Build a solid foundation of understanding for the FFIEC guidance.
- Gain the knowledge to better defend cybersecurity threats.
- New FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment guidance
- Yes with Compensating Control answers
- How to use Compensating Control
- FFIEC Booklet Control Mappings
- Latest Cybersecurity Risks
- Cybersecurity Overview
- Inherent Risk
- Risk Maturity
- Cybersecurity Policy
- Effective Cybersecurity Reporting and Decision-Making
- Cybersecurity Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Course Open Dates: 3/12/2018, 6/18/2018, 9/17/18, 11/19/2018
- Specialized Certification: $999.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
* A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBCM designation.
CISSP, CRISC, CISA
Who Should Attend
Director, President, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, COO