Incident Response Assistance: If your organization needs immediate assistance with an active incident or security breach situation, call (605) 923-8722 to speak to our Incident Response Team.
From malware to attacker network penetration and insider threat - organizations must be prepared to detect incidents and respond appropriately. Staying current with threat protection, detection, and recovery tactics requires a specific set of training and expertise that not all organizations are able to handle on their own. The SBS Incident Response team can help you better prepare for an incident or assist with an active incident.
Our team can assist with both Incident Response and Digital Forensic activities, including:
- Hard drive imaging and evidence preservation
- Computer forensic investigation
- Network forensic investigation
- Active incident response assistance and leadership
- Digital forensic data recovery
- Internet and email digital forensics
- Post-incident root cause analysis
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Ransomware incident services
The question in today’s world isn’t IF your organization will have to deal with a security incident, but WHEN. Work with SBS to ensure your organization is fully prepared and able to answer "Yes" to these important questions:
- Are you confident in your ability to detect an incident happening on your network?
- Do you have the proper logging and monitoring in place to understand what is going on in your network and contain an incident?
- Do you have the expertise to review workstations, servers, and network devices to piece together evidence during an incident?
- Are you confident in your ability to recover any lost data in the event something goes wrong?
✔ The SBS Advantage
- Get timely assistance with an active incident or data breach from our highly skilled digital forensic and incident response team with specialties in digital forensics legal cases, incident response containment and eradication, post-incident lessons learned, root cause analysis, network forensics, malware analysis, incident response preparation, email account takeover, network takeover, malware worm containment and eradication.
- Work toward faster incident detection and containment to minimize loss.
- Have confidence in your organization's ability to handle the digital forensics necessary to investigate an incident.