The Certified Banking Vulnerability Assessor™ course will guide you as you learn how to take security into your own hands with the ability to identify and remediate vulnerabilities at your institution.
- Gain a clear understanding of scanning tools available in the market.
- Explore best practices for continuous vulnerability monitoring.
- Find bugs to patch, security settings to fix, and software to remove on your systems.
- Regulatory Overview and Vulnerability Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Perimeter Network Testing
- Web Application Vulnerability Testing
- Introduction to Packet Capture and Analysis
- Remediation, Reporting, and Action Tracking
- Cloud, Remote Access, and VPN Considerations
Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, IS Consulting
- Click here for start dates.
- Specialized Certification Price: $999.00
- Annual Renewal Fee: $295.00
- Allowed 10 weeks to complete
- Final exam required to earn certification
- Download flyer
Who Should Attend
IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist
Continue your cyber education by exploring the other courses available in the Technical Learning Path:
Certified Banking Security Technology Professional™
Certified Banking Ethical Hacker™
Certified Banking Mobile Administrator™
Certified Banking Forensic Investigator™