Get Recording: https://www.bankwebinars.com/2940/ffiec-cyber-compliance-update-/?idaff=45923
The FFIEC continues to update regulatory guidance for financial institutions. In general, there is a delay from the initial release of new regulatory expectations and their implementation in examination and auditing processes. With a few years of marinating, the FFIEC expectations are seeping into our institutions from Federal and State examiners, and from independent IT auditors.
Some of the guidance, such as that from the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, are clearly being seen in compliance-related process. But a solid understanding of all the cybersecurity-related guidance is key in ensuring all aspects of cybersecurity compliance are being addressed.
What you will learn:
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool 2017 updates
- FFIEC Information Security Booklet 2016 rewrite
- FFIEC Retail Payments: Mobile Financial Services 2016 new guidance
- FFIEC Cybersecurity of Interbank Messaging and Wholesale Payment Networks 2016
- FFIEC IT Management Booklet 2015 rewrite
- FFIEC Joint Statement on Cyber Attacks Involving Extortion 2015
- FFIEC Statement on Destructive Malware 2015
- FFIEC Statement on Compromising Credentials 2015
Who should attend? Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor or other management team members looking to understand FFIEC compliance requirements.
Presented in partnership with TTS.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.