Kansas Onsite: Certified Banking Security Technology Professional
This course will allow you to explore the technical design and implementation of Information Security Program controls.
Date: October 9-10, 2019
Location: Kansas Bankers Association, 610 SW Corporate View, Topeka, KS
- Incident Response Procedures
- System Hardening
- Mobile Device Management
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testing
- Patch Management
- Social Engineering Testing
- Perimeter, Network, and Endpoint Security
- Data Backup and Replication
- Gain a better understanding of risk management, documentation, and auditing.
- Use real-world exercises to understand possible solutions, technical considerations, and configuration.
- Get hands-on experience with security tools, troubleshooting and analysis tools, vulnerability scanning and patching processes.
Instructor: Chad Knutson, CISSP, CRISC, CISA President, SBS Institute
Who should attend: IT Manager, Network Administrator, IT Specialist
Details: This onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers. You will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training.
Renewal Information: A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSTP designation.
Hacker Hour webinars are a series of free webinars hosted by SBS CyberSecurity. Unlike paid webinars, Hacker Hours are aimed to meet on a monthly basis to discuss cybersecurity issues and trends in an open format. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation and get their questions answered. SBS will also offer products and services to help financial institutions with these specific issues.