SBS provides a variety of time-saving products to assist in creating and managing a strong security program at your organization.
TRAC: Risk Management Software
TRAC™ is an integrated, web-based cybersecurity risk management solution. It automates the tedious risk assessment process and produces customized results that align with regulation, best practices, and your strategic goals. TRAC modules include
- IT Risk Assessment
- Information Security Program
- Third Party Management
- Business Continuity Plan
- Action Tracking
- Internal Audit
- Commerical Account Risk
- BSA Risk Assessment
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Compliance Risk Assessment
Learn more about TRAC
KnowBe4: Phishing Assessment Tool
Your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks in today’s world. This is why SBS has partnered with KnowBe4 to offer the world’s most popular integrated platform for awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks.
Learn more about KnowBe4
Cyber-RISK: FFIEC Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Automate your FFIEC cybersecurity assessment with Cyber-RISK™. This web-based software is based directly on FFIEC recommendations but goes beyond a simple spreadsheet. Cyber-RISK is offered free of charge to any financial institution looking to efficiently complete their cybersecurity assessment.
Learn more about Cyber-RISK
Verify: ACH Fraud Detection Software
Verify™ is an affordable solution that offers a simple way to detect anomalies by reviewing ACH files. This process will build the trust of your customers by being proactive in catching data entry errors.
Learn more about Verify
Cybercrime continues to grow with greater impact and frequency, creating a need to rapidly develop new processes and controls for managing this increased cyber risk. To help combat cybercrime, SBS has made available easy-to-use, self-help Cybersecurity Toolkits that can quickly be leveraged to address emerging risks.Our offerings include
- Ransomware Toolkit: Advancing your cybersecurity program isn't always a walk in the park. SBS has created this Ransomware Toolkit to help take your cyber program to the next level.
- Cybersecurity Starter Toolkit: Getting a head start on cybersecurity expectations from regulators can be very time-consuming. In response, SBS has created a simple starter kit that can get you headed in the right direction.
- Cybersecurity Advanced Toolkit: Advancing your cybersecurity program isn’t always a walk in the park. SBS has created this advanced kit to take your cyber program to the next level.
- ATM Assurance Toolkit: The increasing number of cybervulnerabilities with ATMs is being leveraged by criminals to withdraw significant amounts of fraudulent cash. SBS has created this kit to help your institution with the FFIEC Guidance and to help you combat these hackers.
Learn more about Cybersecurity Toolkits