In today's rapidly evolving business landscape full of cyber risks, both employees and business leaders are finding it harder and harder to handle all the demands of being a security expert. SBS has been alleviating some of that stress for over 10 years through the CyberSecurity Partnership (CSP) program and Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) custom engagements.
A CSP will move your organization beyond regulatory compliance toward truly managing information security - evolving from reactive security to a proactive approach. The result? A better long-term solution that leverages our extensive knowledge and experience and combines it with your team's knowledge of internal processes, people, and culture. Your customized Partnership includes, but is not limited to, the following options:
- Direct access to an Information Security Consultant dedicated to your institution
- Available for IT committees and Board Meetings
- Assists in designing and maintaining a strong ISP
- Assists in writing information security policies and procedures
- Provides guidance an mentoring to your IT security staff
- Trains your organization how to use your risk assessment to make informed decisions
- Regular phone calls, status reports, and on-site visits
- Access to TRAC modules
- Ongoing Security Awareness Training for employees and Board members.
- Optional annual audits: IT Audit, Penetration Test, Vulnerability Assessment, and Social Engineering.
Download the CyberSecurity Partnership flyer to learn more.
✔ The Partnership Advantage
- Gain a trusted cybersecurity adviser who can keep you informed and help you adjust to changing regulations or potential incidents.
- Ensure your Information Security Program (ISP) is up-to-date and well-managed with consistent support and reporting from your consultant.
- Minimize the cost and regulatory risk of IT employee turnover. Our CyberSecurity Partners don't have to stress about continuity during times of change.
What's Best for You - vCISO or CSP?
Whether you’ve got an active team of cybersecurity experts or cybersecurity is just one of your many sole responsibilities, SBS can help you strengthen your systems and keep you informed through our vCISO services or a CSP. A CSP is different from a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service in that with a CSP, you have more control when it comes to making security decisions. The following chart can help you determine which service is right for you.
To learn more about the difference between a CSP and vCISO, please reach out and speak with an SBS expert today!