The SBS IT Audit is risk-based and tailored to the size and complexity of each individual organization, providing a personalized experience from start to finish. It focuses on how management determines the organization's risk exposure and how the risk is controlled or mitigated.
✔ The SBS Audit Advantage
- An industry expert with extensive knowledge of the regulations and security issues your organization struggles with will execute your audit.
- Go beyond a checklist with this personalized, risk-based audit reviewing for compliance and adequacy.
- Receive an easy-to-read, management-ready report.
- Based on FFIEC Work Programs, current FILs, and industry best practices.
- Identify areas of greatest IT risk exposure to the institution in order to focus audit resources.
- Promote the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems.
- Determine the effectiveness of management’s planning and oversight of IT activities.
- Evaluate the adequacy of operating processes and internal controls.
- Determine the adequacy of enterprise-wide compliance efforts related to IT policies and internal control procedures.
- Recommend appropriate corrective action to address deficient internal controls and follow up to ensure management promptly and effectively implements the required actions. In many cases we will provide management with examples or instructions to help resolve the recommendation.
- Comes with the TRAC™ Action Tracking module to assist institutions in automating their recommendation tracking.
- Receive easy-to-read, management-ready reports containing an executive summary that outlines issues and vulnerabilities that need to be resolved.