Most organizations are worried about protecting themselves and their confidential information from the threat of cybercrime. However, many of these same organizations have no idea how they're really doing at protecting themselves or don't know where to begin when creating a cybersecurity program. If your organization is ready to take the next step in improving your cybersecurity maturity, you need a Cybersecurity Essentials Assessment.
A Cybersecurity Essentials Assessment is not just a good idea - it's essential to ensure your cybersecurity foundation is built upon strong security controls. This comprehensive assessment evaluates your cybersecurity posture by:
- Identifying potential risks and weaknesses.
- Providing recommendations to strengthen your overall security.
Don't wait for a cyber attack; take action now and safeguard your organization. The Cybersecurity Essentials Assessment reviews the following:
- Security posture and infrastructure
- Organizational cybersecurity risk management
- Operating processes and internal controls
- Current cybersecurity policy
- Data protection and backup strategies
- Incident response planning
- Network cybersecurity
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Vendor management
- Technology asset management
✔ THE SBS ADVANTAGE
- Work with an experienced team that is focused on cybersecurity across multiple industries and provides you with the information needed to make better cybersecurity decisions.
- Launch an assessment that takes into account that each organization is unique and their dependence on technology and cybersecurity differ.
- Rely on an audit process based on cybersecurity frameworks and regulations such as NIST, CIS, PCI, GLBA, FTC Safeguards, and HIPAA.
- Receive easy-to-read, management-ready reports including recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Automate your remediation action plan with complimentary access to the TRAC™ Action Tracking module.
- Ask any questions you have following the assessment and receive guidance from our experienced team - even after the report has been delivered.